i2019 WordPress Theme was released on February 20, 2019; there are new features.
I will list in this post each new feature, each bug fix with date and version. I start with version 1.0.2, I didn’t list before.
Remember that you can download the very last version from the homepage – if you already installed the theme and activated Github Updater plugin, you don’t need to do it manually anymore as from version 1.0.4.
Features and bugs fixes
- v. 1.1.1 March 15, 2019 added dates options for posts: you can choose date published, date updated or both. Fixed minor bug in single posts display.
- v. 1.1.0 March 10, 2019
- Cleaned and re-organized code
- fixed: sub-menus separators removed
- added: footer menu right aligned
- excerpt displayed instead of content part before ‘read more’ tag in index page
- added: can remove site logo border on hover
- added: scroll to top button
- v. 1.0.8 March 7, 2019 main menu bug fixed
- v. 1.0.7 March 7, 2019 added full width support for images
- v. 1.0.6 March 6, 2019 added colors for text and background. Moved code for theme updates in a separate PHP file. Removed unused file.
- v. 1.0.5 March 5, 2019 minor upgrade, unset all options values as default values. You may have to check each option in order to activate it after install
- v. 1.0.4 March 4, 2019 added automated updates thru Github repository (Github Updater plugin required). So you will never miss an update from now!
- v. 1.0.3 March 3, 2019 added Jetpack Infinite Scroll support. Jetpack has to be activated, and infinite scroll enabled in Jetpack > Settings > Writing: Load more posts in page with a button.
- v. 1.0.2 February 19, 2019 added the ability to display excerpt, time to read and words count in single post template (if you don’t understand what I mean, look above, just between this post title and top social media buttons). By the way, time to read and words count will not pollute the summary posted by search engines, as I used
<!-- googleof:all -->before and
<!-- googleon:all -->after.